Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tagged..

was tagged PC, but i did not tag anyone else, lazy...hahaha =p

Instructions: Remove one question from below, add in one of your own(personal), to make a total of 20. Tag 10 people in your list in the end of this post. Notify them.

1. At what age do you wish to be married?
**Hmmm, after 26 but before 30. Anytime within dat period as long as my partner can secure me a life dat i desire =)


2. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you'd take and why?
**PG, PC n S2, cos these are my closest blogger friends. Since its on a deserted island, of cos need someone dat have great general knowledge like pg, so we wont die so fast and can to be saved in shortest time. One who good in cooking, S2. and of cos someone who talkative to fill the boring moments, PC. haha


3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
**Hmmm, cant rili think of any. Japan maybe [after watching tvb 'the seventh day'] its very beautiful during winter.


4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
**Become rich. then i can do wateva i wanted. =D


5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
**No! Otherwise i wont be studying to get a dgree in order to get a better job to earn a better amount of income. Tell me if someone can


6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
**My family. When i was small, i used to think wat if my parents or my brother n sis died, after dat i cant stop crying. haha


7. If you win $ 1 Million, what would you do?
**Haha.of cos use the amount to make more money. might find a financial planner to help me then i dont need to think so much


8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
**No. Unless i feel dat he has feelings toward me as well


9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
**Talkative, Smart, a good friend


10. What requirement you wish from your other half?
**Ambitious and love me no matter wat i do or wat i did


11. Wat if one day u found out your partner cheat on you? wat will you do?
**I'll take a revenge, i'll cheat on him too, act that i accidently bump into him when im v dat guy. then kick him off! haha


12. If you are given the chance to go back to the past and make a difference, will you?
**Ya! i hope i can make my dexter survive again =(


13. What is your most embarrasing moment in your entire life?
**Ermm. when my fren put a guy's UNDERWEAR on my head during primary school


14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
**HAPPY


15. If there's ever a war(or things that are similar) happening in your place, are you going to move to a safer place, or fight?
**I'll definitely move to a safer place v my family, anyone dare to touch them then i'll FIGHT!


16. If you have the chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
**Smarter??


17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
**My mom n my bebe


18. What's your weakest point?
**haha, in wat sense u mean? weakest point...tickling?haha


19. If you can choose to be talented in one field, what would it be?
**Cant think of any right now. anything will do, as long as it can help me to make money [damn money-minded -_-'']

20. What is the thing that bother you the most right now?
**Ermm, thinking of how to answer for all these questions hehe

No comments: