Monday, April 21, 2008

Oh God...What is happening??!!

i really dont know what is goin in my life nowadays, seems dat everything bad is coming to me. why?why?why?

today, bebe and I planned to watch movie this afternoon and he came to pick me. half way there, his car broke down and we need to send it to workshop. so our plan was ruined. initially, the mechanic told us just some plugs burnt, just a small problem. but l8r on, after the plugs were changed, the condition of the car doesnt get better. so the mechanic had a thorough checking of the engine and found out lots of things need to be repaired and replaced. so the car need to be left there for few days. so my mom came pick us back home.

reached home, i realised that kickey's left eye was red and swollen. i was so worried so i rush to the vet staright away with bebe. i was so afraid dat anything serious will happen to kickey, and i even cried in the car, so stupid. bebe laugh at me and comfort me. sigh..after dexter's death, i really get tensed up everything sth happen to kickey, i just dont wanna see the same thing happen again.

reach clinic, the vet told us its the 'cherry eye' disease. and it will only can be remove surgically. when i heard kickey need to go through operation i was shock! but then the vet told us its just a minor surgery. so i was kinda relief to hear dat. i already had appointed for surgery tomorrow, coz wanna remove the thing asap. afraid that the disease will bring discomfort or irritation to kickey. the surgery cost rm200. so sad to see kickey liddat, can see that she's very uncomfortable with the infected eye, my heart feel so pain. the vet said, even its removed, there's possibility it may occur again..we need to starve her before the operation at least 6 hrs otherwise she will vomit when the anesthetic is injected. i really dont understand, from wat i see, among my frens, they dont encounter much problems with their doggys. is it i done sth wrong in my previous life, now my dogs need to receive the punishment??

this is wat cherry eyes look like. but luckily kickey's condition is not so serious, its just a bit swollen at the inner corner of the left eye. but from wat i heard from the vet, it its not removed, it might grew like the pic above. terrible right..at home, i search for the surgery photos, after looking at the pics of the surgical process, i felt so pain for kickey, ouch, i think it must be quite painful when the anesthetic effect is over...sigh

then on my way back home, i start thinking..
recently really a lot of bad things happen, weeks ago, kickey had eating disoder dat cause her to throw up everytime she eats. then 2 of my car was hit and the driver ran off. after fixing the cars, one of the car got problem again, break problem. after solving the problem then another problem appear, gear box spoilt which cost rm1000+ to fix.

back home, guess what happen. my mom told me the my myvi got problem. there's a puddle of water in the car's cabin and the trunk. i really dont know why will water seep into my car. sigh, 2mr need to send to workshop. again!! this few weeks, its really countless, the time dat the cars were sent to workshop.

now everything dat happened cost so much money, and kickey's health. i just hope dat bad things stop appearing. i dont really mind if those just cause lost of money, but please not my family. u know, when those keep occur, u really will feel scare and tensed up. i am really stressed now thinking back wat happened this few weeks. felt dizzy and headache now. really wanna scream out loud.

i even ask my bf, should i go to temple for prayers or consult those sifu. though i'm not an advocate of those beliefs, but after so many things happen, who knows, it might help right? no harm trying. so since bebe's uncle appear to be an expert in dat area, he'll help me contact him, see wat can i do or maybe who can i consult.

btw, my phone is 'sick'. so much problems. sigh, i think i even need to buy a new hp soon. i think i just buy a real cheap one. really dont have much money left.

1 comment:

Celine Mook said...

Yeah, I think you shud go to the temple. Not to be superstitious but I went once to Petaling street there 1. The one we prayed for our SPM rmbr. That time was when my BB just come up from JB and started a new job. He made Top Salesperson the month after that and all the way up to Sales Manager now. I am earning lots of money every month compared to all the staffs entering the company @ the same time w me. Guess u can try out la :)