Thursday, April 24, 2008

Plan that i have longed for...

today i woke up so early in the morning around 10am [considered early for me la, cos i always wake up around noon, haha]and the purpose is to have mcdonald's breakfast meal with my mom and sis. i have few vouchers which can get free burgers and muffins with purchase of the breakfast meal and the the promo ends this 30th.

reached there, surprisingly, i dont see breakfast sets on the menu. so i went n ask, they told me the manufacturer did not send over the muffins so they cant make the breakfast sets. wat the hell, its like only once in a bluemoon i'll wake up early and now i cant get to eat the food i wanted! dissaponting

dunno why, i feel so tired today, back from breakfast with my mom and sis, i gone to bed and slept this whole afternoon and i dont even notice my bebe came to find me. he was playing with his laptop bside me and i thought i was dreaming haha..

we planned to go jogging 2mr. its been ages i ask him to accompany me jogging but none a single time he'll go with me. really cant understand, its either he said he's tired or cannot wake up. but when friends ask him for futsal, he'll go even its at midnight. no matter how far he can still find his way there, no complaints. sigh~
since he dont accompany me, so sometimes i thought of jogging alone, but he dont allowed, wth..

hopefully 2mr's plan is not cancelled otherwise i'll be complaining over it. and i'll definitely talk to him sarcastically and annoy him. unless its canceled because of bad wheather

No comments: