Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happier day~♥

haha...today my mood is totally contradict with yesterday...
HAPPY~
this morning woke up, kickey's eye gland is back to its normal position. but since i already had an appointment with the vet, so i still went to the clinic and consult him. he said since the gland has reduce in size and visible no more, its not necessary to go through removal operation! haha! so happy to hear dat =D


but then, i had a small quarrel with bebe. of cos his fault la! haha, i love my dog so so much of cos i'll be over worry about my dog's condition, understandable laa okie. maybe he feel dat i'm creating non-existing problems in my mind so he kinda feel annoyed perhaps. so he said sth which i dont really feel happy about it. haha but later, he made the move to console me, so...ok la,i forgive him la, haha!


today i skipped accounting theory class and went watch movie with bebe, meng ho n phoebe. aww, feel so bad for not attending sheba's class cos i was absent for last week tutorial. all bebe's fault! [again?!] haha..ok la, i dont feel like attending also la okie
so we went midvalley for 'forbidden kingdom'. i feel the show is okay only, not wat i expected. the storyline was kinda boring. in the middle of the show, i went washroom, since our seats were very near the exit door, i went out from there. then i realised i cant use back the same door to go back into the hall, its lock! u'll sure think, wat's de big deal, just go back from the main entrance of the hall right? then i felt how stupid i am, i dont know which hall was it (-_-''), and i left my hp in the hall. okiez, then i started searching every hall, and out of my surprise, there's few hall was showing forbidden kingdom, wth...haha. but of cos at last i found my way back, which is the 5th hall i looked for...i was damn stupid! feel like laughing at myself!haha!!terrible!!


show was over, and we went for dinner. then, yumcha session with friends to c'brate tipui's birthday at old town kopitiam. the size of the drinks there was so so mini, i dont think its reasonable for the price they charged. the glass already so small, and the ice was so much, so u can imagine how little the drink is. what a cunning biz strategy 4 earning more money. i wonder why bebe and his friends like going there so much and so many branches kept opening. i tried their 'ipoh hor fun' b4, and its terrible.swear i wont go again!


my mom urge me to go home earlier. cos she told me that this evening at one of the street in my area, a gal bumped into some snatch thieves and was slashed! i dunno whether the people were exagerrating about it or not..so my mom was so worried. feel so bad for that gal, hopefully its not as bad as wat i heard. now make me quite scare cos my car was parked outside the hse and sometimes i need to get the car alone. i think better prepare my pepperspray on hand everytime i go out.

No comments: