Sunday, March 2, 2008

labour ; kickey

haha..these 2 days work as cheap labour 4 my mother.
my mom wanted to rent out our old hse.
'thanks' to the former tenant, we need to do lots of cleaning and repairs.
i wonder wat kind of life the fella been through.
the hse was terribly dirty n dusty, the rooms' doors were broken.
thanks to my bebe, cos he came to help out, de painting part [hehe, a good exercise for him, since he's so fat...hehehe, just kidding bebe =p]
2mr still need to continue, lots of things were yet to be done. tiring...

brought kickey to bebe's hse dis evening.
when goin back home, i place kickey at the passenger seat behind me.
then suddenly, i smell something. i thought kickey fart.
but when i look behind, kickey actually shit on the seat!
and when i look in front, the traffic jam is terrible, gosh! how i wish i could reach home in a speed of light.
caught in the jam for so long, need to wind down the window to reduce the smell
the smell really made me headache, n feel like vomiting

n kickey pretend nth happen, went to the driver seat, lie on my lap, n sleep..
haha..dunno whether shud laugh at her or scold her...

No comments: