Saturday, March 29, 2008

I'm changing hairstyle again! =p

i decided to straighten back my hair. will go to salon tomorrow.
when i tell my frens, they were like 'huh?so fast change hairstyle again..'
but actually i perm my hair mid of january, now is end of march already, is it considered a short period? hmmm, more than two months already rite? haha
not i have too much money to spend on, but i prefer straight hair because of its easy maintainance and i think i look nicer in dat..hehe
nevertheless, i dont regret perming my hair, at least my frens kinda like the change i had
and i kinda like it too initially, but i'm just too lazy to style my hair everyday, its kinda time consuming for me, cos makeup already take me quite some time before i can leave my hse..haha
i think hair straightening wont be too expensive rite, with my hair length, i think will be around rm120 to rm150...considered reasonable for me
but dunno wat type of haircut i should have. layered?bob?
anyway, 'easy maintainance' is the main emphasis. no mess, no fuss
im naturally born bone lazy, haha, cannot is it? =p
i'll post photos of my 'change' later k =) {as if ppl is desperate to view my new look (-_-'') }

No comments: