Friday, July 20, 2007

poor little doggy~~

i burnt my fingers...the bowl was put very near the gas stove, and fire was turned on...the bowl became very hot...without noticing it, i took the bowl...OUCH!!! i dropped the bowl, tears rolling down my cheek ...too pain d...can't say a word...my mom still can laugh at me!! now got blisters on my fingers d

yesterday went ma bebe hse...then got tis lost dog in front of his hse...poor him, i see him so skinny leh ...i think he already lost for few days d de laa..i dono wat kind of dog it is laa. it looks like mouse deer. u know wat type of breed it is??? then my bebe & i gave him some dog food to eat and water, quite a lot ler v gave, he can finish ohh!!! sure damn hungry ler...pity him ler...i wonder y the owner din come look for him...my bebe hse already have 2 puppies d, cant keep another one, so bebe's grandfather leave him outside lor...

yerrr, very cham lerr see that doggy...pets are not allowed in my hse, cuz my mom hate pets..otherwise i might keep dat doggy d...can see that the doggy quite old d wan...sigh~~hopefully his owner will look for him asap ler...dono wat will happen to him leh...now the wheather so hot, if at nite rain then how?? poor lil doggy~~

No comments: