Friday, September 19, 2008

Thanks My Babe!


Woohoohoo!! My birthday is coming!! Don't forget to wish me Happy Birthday okay!! haha =p


My phone was dead and now 'masuk kilang' already for resurrection haha! Yesterday my bebe came over my hse. I was blogging in my room and he appeared suddenly next to me with a box! a new phone!! SE W880i!! i was so happy!! Love it!! Thanks bebe!! though its not a high end kind of phone but to me, its precious haha!! he's studying and working a part time job thus not earning much u see. I'm very Happy but on the other hand felt bad made him spend so much for me..

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE YOU ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥





2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Only few words can explain that...which are..'you've got a great man'....^0^

w@n_w@n said...

he's a great man bcos he has a great gf! haha! blek!