Sunday, August 10, 2008

steamboat at seong yee's hse yesterday night. just thought of a small gathering since we dont see each other for quite some time [the best friends]. but too bad poh ching n his bf cant make it. heard she had high fever and needed an injection. hope she'll get well soon.

hehe, talking bout injection, i had a terrible sorethroat once. did u guys had ulcers in the throat b4? cos usually only appears on the inner parts of the lips and gums. not only i had ulcers in the throat but also lots of white spots, but i dont know what are they. terrible? then i was adviced to take injection. initially i thought into my upper arm. then the nurse told me to lie on the bed then unbutton my pants o.O haha! first time had injection into my buttock [oh ya! only when i was a baby]. actually a lil embarass to let a man see my fair and smooth buttock, muahaha

been lossing weight past few weeks. my friends even said i had slim down, looked thinner then previously. bcos of their words, i starting to increase my eating back. cos i always have in my mind; aiya, eat a lil more nvm what, they also said i slim down already. so now, my weight increase again, back to before i started loosing weight.sigh. all your fault! seong yee, carmen and poh ching! hahaha, just kidding laa okay... i kinda lazy to workout. so from 2mr, eat less. can't really fit in my newly bought jeans, tighter than the time i tried on. sigh.

No comments: