Tuesday, July 8, 2008

thirst quenched ♥

i bought my moisturizer! from H2O+ ---> H2O Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment
its a bit pricey but hopefully it'll do a great job on my face. it can hydrate skin and reduce fine lines simultaneously. so I'm attracted to it. solve my problems with one product. most importantly its oil free. when i tried it on my skin, i don't feel greasy like the moisturizers that i used previously. been using it for 2 days already, so far, didn't make me break out. and did a great job in relieving the thirst on my face, no more flaky skin =) don't know it'll have much effect on my skin for long term, so...will leave my comment for it in future. if its really good, perhaps i'll consider getting their cleanser and toner as well. I'm currently using Forever Living.

the moisturizer solely cost rm158. but i saw it comes with a set together with a mini size cleanser and eye treatment with just additional rm7. and only one box left. so, of cos i take the one with better deal. Spent rm165, so expensive sigh~ not that i don't want to buy skincare from those nearby drugstore, which is alot cheaper. i tried alot, but really not suitable for me.result in zits on my face most of the time. really dont know what stupid donkey face i have. but for makeups, i usually buy from Elianto and Skinfood, not bad, and price reasonable. I'll only spend more on foundation.

sigh~mega sales now. saw lots of thing i like. too bad, i'm broke now. no money! saving money 4 a new hp

No comments: