Wednesday, December 19, 2007

speechless ... sad

my exam results is out d

went n check online

speechless

i failed my accounting theory

looking at the monitor, my mind just empty suddenly

sad, i feel like crying

dis is the very first time i fail in my life

for 21 years i lived, tis is de first time i failed

tho i expect i might fail dis subject but all de time i keep praying in ma heart dat i'll pass...

i just cant accept dis

i cant accept a 'fail' in my studies

sigh~

tis makes me hate the subject even more

i hate the subject! i hate the lecturer! i hate being fail! i hate myself!

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fail doesn't mean u lose everything...
Cheer up my friend.
Best Wishes to u~*


- keLVin -

Anonymous said...

lol!
who told u so noti, din study well
mayb it's bad luck, wif everything happenin at dat time
retake lo, wat to do....

kj

crystal said...

dun feel so lost
give it up ~~
add oil ^^

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.