Friday, November 23, 2007

Moody...

dono y...
after study in HELP...
sometimes i feel lonely...i dono y...i have bf, i have friends as well...but...
sometimes i just feel like goin back the period when i was in high school...
i miss the time i play around and laugh out loud with my friends...
is there a 'time machine' exist in this world? i really hope it does..
seldom get to meet the old friends
but so long neva see each other
wat i can tok to them when i meet them?
do v have any topics to talk n enjoy about??


hahha...when i feel moody i sure think of all dis...
stupid rite??

too stress of studying for exam perhaps...hehehe
so write stupid things here to release my tension =p

nowadays. i'm easily took over by my mood..
when i'm in bad mood, i don feel like doin anything
and i get angry easily toking to him
but, i thought its normal, for a bf to become a 'sandbag' for their girlfriends
agree with me?? haha
i know a lot of ppl around me thinks that i'm a 'bully' towards him
but...i'm physically bullying him, u all think i'm bad, but wat eyes see is not the truth sometimes..
he 'mentally' bully me dat time u all sure dono laa
hahhaha

++ i think i shud i go back to study d =p bubye~♥

1 comment:

Celine Mook said...

Aiks, I have da same feeling when I went to HELP and after tat i go out 2 work. But I think this is smtg we cannot avoid from. Stay happy la...hahahaha!