Sunday, September 23, 2007

My 21st Birthday!!




thanks u guys!! for giving me a surprise party!! esp ma bebe, who prepares almost everything!! luv u all!! muackks muackks!! and thanks a lot for those lovely presents!! ^^

bebe, thanks 4 de cake ya!! tho i don rili favor choc, but its quite nice geh for a choc lover..hehe..

they ask me out yumcha in the evening. then some of them went ma hse secretly to prepare everything. then brought me home..haha!! surprise!! actually can guess oso laa wat they plan to do, cuz ma bebe givin me lots of hints altho he don notice it..haha..u dumb dumb laa bebe!! kakakaa...

s2 made me a super big banner, everyone passing by ma hse kno its ma birthday d..haha!!

but... it seems to be dexter's birthday more than ma birthday.. everybody keep carrying him around, he's like the prince of the night...haha...

there's so much food left over...my mom keep ask them ta pau all back home..haha..luckily, i don need to eat de same thing again the next day cuz they take away all de food..kakaka..

the next morning wake up i received another surprise!! carmen sent me a bunch of sunflowers again!! so poh...thanks ya!!

i rili appreciate all the frens who c'brate ma birthday v me n those who sms me!!^^ happy happy

8 comments:

crystal said...

so good , hv a suprise party~
happy 21st birthday, w@n w@n
stay pretty & cute ya ~~
muacks ^^

Anonymous said...

lol! yaya, nt everyone can make it mer.... plus i got yur lil pressie here wif me for days edi. how how? still dunno when oni free to giv u wo.... hmm, nvm ler, i keep 4u yea, lol!

Anonymous said...

sy sy,
nw i know y kenot comment in yur blog edi. it kept jumping to another error site n when i was able to quickly jump to da comment page, no anonymous comments. ppl no account den how to comment leh? dun tell me u wan me to register one yea.... lol!
if so free lidat better u come come massage 4me, lol! if got chance to relax edi den maybe can spend some time to register n blog lo....

Kelvin Hew said...

aiks!
miss your birthdate tim!
before it gets too far,
wanna wish a very Happy Belated B`day!
May your wishes will all come true~*

w@n_w@n said...

[kj] haha...cannot??then how come u can leave comment here?? hey, dat day u said wanto come see ma puppy wan wor..

Anonymous said...

yaya, ppl msg u edi waiting 4yur reply for ages edi.... lol! whoops, juz saw yur msg, nw reply u yea....

Anonymous said...

btw, i think sy's blog was set to friends oni for da comments section, coz it said no anonymous comments....
she was complaining the other day saying i din leave any comments after reading her blogs
den i was explaining dat due to certain circumstances, i left u a message so happened when i was doin smth on9 the other day....
smth lidat, n i think she's juz messing wif me anyway, lol!

Yvonne said...

ARRRhahahha..yeah yeah..i think i have just set to those who have blogger account..sorry lo. Then i'll change it,k? I din notice about that but it's cool to see your message here. Kinda special as we are chatting at the third party's medium. OK..take care.