Wednesday, June 6, 2007

-1st day of 'blogging'-

wahahaha...at last i figure out how to create a blog!! so exited!! kakakaka *wat's there to be exite for? -.-'' stupid*

----morning----

prepare 2 go out meet my 'long time no see' frens
searching for my sneakers to put on~~~~~wuaaaaaaaa!!!! lost!!! sb stole it!!!
ANGRY. curse the stupid fella who stole my fav sneakers. my shoes wore until so dirty d still wanto take. STUPID!! IDIOT!! even though very cheap but wear so long d got feelings wan de ma ~sad~~ T-T

----afternoon----

went times square v ma frens. went play bowling. hahaha. i played until so 'cha sui'. i'm de worst among them laa~ malu nyer~~. 10s to s2 and darren, they teach me how to play. improved a lot in 2nd game ^^V
i got 88points leh~~geng o not leh??haha the highest pts i ever had~~





after the game---left early. went find my bebe need to send his aunt for meeting.

went take my car...oppss!!!forgot where i parked!!! shittt!!! luckily still rmb which escalator i came up from.
Car found. pay for parking fee at the exit.

C : rm5 pls
m: *shit, no petty cash* -give the C one rm50 note-
C : miss, so 'big' ar?? i oni can give u back 45 rm1 leh
m: o.O wat?? then how??
C : i think u beta reverse back to B1 then go to the other exit and pay
m: reverse back all the way to B1?!!! o.O

-reach another exit-

C : miss parking tic pls
m:++searching++ *alamak, forgot to take bck from the previous C, n i forgot which exit*
C : huh?! then miss its consider lost tic n u need to pay rm35! i think u beta go bck to the previous exit

m: o.O *speechless*

it's edi 3.30pm n -bebe-'s aunt having meeting at 4pm!!gosh!!

went back into timesquare.run all de way to the supermarket. bought one mineral water just to get small change to pay parking fee.

find back the 1st exit i went. the C laugh n say "miss u forgot ur tic just now, hahaha, sorry ya miss~" **still dare to laugh -.-'' made me run ere n' there **

rushing to bebe's hse.

on sg.besi highway, trapped in a heavy traffic----phone rang~~~bebe's cal

b : bibi where r u? my aunt told me meeting cancelled.
m: o.O *speechless*

sigh, felt so tired after all dat. but can get to c my bebe, not tired lu. my bebe bought me 'tau fufa' n made sandwiches 4 me er~~10s bebe!! muacksss ♥♥

1 comment:

Jade said...

LOL
All this humorous incident can only happened to you..
*wink*